Friday, October 27, 2006

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S

Good morning catfans!

Yes it's more Brrrr than Purrrr today in my catty kitchen! Fifty nine degrees - enough to make a girl glad she's got all her fur on.

Poor Peter worries about his fur though. Sits and looks in the mirror at the bits where it's worn off. He tries to act cheerful, but I can see how worried he is. Later today I betcha it'll be out with the buzzy thing and then there's his fur all over the floor.



Here I was just ten minutes ago having breakfast. Hill's Science Plan Diet. Sometimes I get chicken flavour and sometimes tuna. Miaow. Today it's tuna. Very fishy.

It's actually totally tasty, even though it looks boring. Crunchity crunch. Good for teeth, it says on the packet. But nothing beats a nice crunchy MOUSE! Miaow.

Yesterday he was sneezing the whole long day, I swear it. Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze. He kept muttering something about "big promotion tomorrow, got to get well," but I don't know all the big words he uses. Just a simple cat, me. Left school early to make my way in the world.

Him he's got all sorts of letters after his name, and look where it's got him, eh.

7 Comments:

Blogger zoe said...

let the old man grump, pushkins, we need to hunt mice together ;)

10:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello auntie zoe. You should get a cat for your children. They would love one. Todd could put gel on it.

11:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zoey cat, darling, tell Peter to get himself over to Catster.com where he can set you up with your very own gallery! Lots of fun stuff, there. Our human, Anonymous B. Nowhere, has our pages over there. It's lovely. Really.

~ Otto & Henri

10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Otto and Henri, my friends in NJ. Peter's been looking at catster this afternoon. Very interesting. I saw your nice pictures there.

I've got a bit hangy tummy too! But not too bad. Peter says it's just loose skin.

Love from Scotland. Thank Carrie for all the advice to Peter when I moved in here and he wasn't sure how to look after me.

4:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Zoe,

I'm Sunee the cat. I'm the sweetest little cat in the world. That's what my human Amanda tells me and I rely on her to tell me about the world outside my territory.

You seem to be a sweet cat too. Maybe you're the second sweetest cat in the world.

By the way, my name is pronounced SOONy which is a Thai name meaning 'the sweetest girl in the world'.

My human tells me that we live in a country called Australia and that you live in a country called Scotland which is a long way away. That's good because I don't like other cats to visit me at home. Only my bossy brother is allowed in my house.

My human wants me to ask your human if he's ever read a book called 'Cat's In The Belfry' by Doreen Tovey. She says that it's very funny.

Bye for now

12:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter, couldn't think of any other way to get to you - does a comment on Zoe's page generate an automatical email or something? Anyway, been thinking about you all day - hope you're okay - please put the comments back on your blog, pretty please, just for me, and everyone else who cares about you of course!
Love
Jazz

4:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jazz from Grimsville.

Thanks for your comment. I replied to the automated email, but it was bounced back. Here's what I put in my reply:

Hi Jazz

The comments are temporarily removed simply because I don't wish to receive any at the moment!

We will communicate in full in a few days' time I'm sure. In the meantime, have a lovely new year, and accept my good wishes for whatever you wish for yourself for 2007.

I'm very grateful for your comments on my page over the recent times.

Cheers
Peter

3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home