Thursday, October 26, 2006

CATS AND DOGS

Hi there, catfans!

Chucking it down today, here in Scotland where I live. Rain and wind. Makes a girl glad she's got a roof over her head and not just a plastic sheet which I used to have. (Although he keeps saying something about got to get this bloody roof fixed before winter.)

Sorry no update for a couple of days... been rush, rush, rush darlings.

Yes, really. Since starting this blog on Monday it's been non-stop I can tell you. Hardly a minute for a catnap. Zzzzzzz. There's been book signings in Waterstones, Richard and Judy on the telly, Graham Norton, Paul O'Grady (very catty!) and so on. It never stops.

They all keep going on about something called pussy though, which is a bit confusing for a simple girl like me. Miaow.

Here's the photo they're putting on the book cover. Aren't I just the cat's whiskers?



Oh - next week I'm flying to Spain for a top conference on cat-blogging doncha know. Catalonia. Miaow. I think they call the place Barcelona. He's not coming, cos the big feardie's scared of planes. Me I'm fine. Still got all my nine lives. My agent says it's time I was dumping the old fart anyway. (Shhhh. Don't tell him that yet. Silly thing adores me. Couldn't handle the shock I'm sure.)

Humans, eh. Last night he was playing with a video camera, but I kept well out of sight. Pretended to sleep, but I was really fascinated. Lots of corners to rub my face on.

Anyway catfans bye for now till the next update. Leave lots of comments cos I love reading them. Mebbe I'll put you in my next book. Miaow.

8 Comments:

Blogger zoe said...

a very clever post there, zoe. i almost sense a dual personality coming on .... prrrrr :)

11:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi auntie zoe in Belgium. I'm named after you, you know. Seriously. I hope you're flattered.

12:07 pm  
Blogger zoe said...

flattered ? why, i'm all aflutter. we must go out and chase some mice some time.

4:36 pm  
Blogger Anxious said...

"lots of corners to rub my face on"

like it

Awww, I want a cat, Goddammit!

7:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi anxious. Yes I specially love remote controls. Sometimes he presses them on my head between my ears, cos I love that - and sometimes he just holds them and I really rub the sides of my mouth hard on the corners. Feels grrrrrrreat!

You should get a cat. We rock, and we roll. (And we keep your house free of mice! Sadly!)

11:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

DAT D'FAK, JAK:

Q: what's the MOST important
objective in our lifelong demise?
A: winning Seventh-Heaven.

When our eternal soul leaves our body
and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
only four, last things remain:
death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
according to the deeds WEE mortals
have done in our finite existence.
So... find-out what RCIA is and join!

PSĀ° Im a re-boot NDE:
if you're RIGHT,
you'll see the LIGHT.
Follow that to the Elysian Fields;
let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

1:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:48 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chop, chop.
Find-out what RCIA means and join.
You dont got eternity, dear.

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home